My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter # 6

1995~ We had such a good time at Tower City last year that we decided to come back this year.

I am patiently waiting for the annual Easter Bonnet Parade to start.

Time out for one pose by the pretty flowers.

You didn't think we were always perfect did you?!!? LOL

Oh no. Look what happens when you start goofing around in your Easter best. Well, at least TJ is helping me get my shoe back on.

Tower City is connected to Terminal Tower which for many, many years was the tallest building in Cleveland. There is an observation deck that they let the public into on holidays. So today, we went up there.

Can you see all the bridges out there? From this window we are overlooking the area known as the "Flats" and way out there is the city of Lakewood. On the right is Lake Erie. Pretty cool. But it is really hot up here. Time to go eat.

6 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

nice pics happy easter

Beverly said...

So cute!

Kristen said...

That is a pretty view from way up there.

You look beautiful in your Easter dress.

JennyH said...

I love looking at all you past Easters. Your mom did a great job getting all those pictures every year.

I'm a little behind on blogs so I am trying to catch up.

Looking forward to more.

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

you and your brother look adorable! i love seeing how you get older in each picture :)

Becca said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! These are fantastic Easter memories that you're sharing with us, Sarah.