My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter # 5

It is 1994 and we are at Tower City for the grand Easter Bonnet Parade.

There are lots of people, and balloons, a dancing fountain and walking Easter eggs.

How do you like my hat? Polk-a-dots is the theme for us this year.

After the parade we went into this really big hotel called Stouffers Inn on the Square for their Easter Sunday Brunch. They had a buffet table just our size. TJ fixed me a plate and then he went back and made his own. He thought it was really fun because he could reach it by himself.

Awe look at me and Daddy. Even he had circles on his tie.

After we ate, they had a big room set up for an Easter egg hunt. I am trying to get as many in my bag as I can. You have to be fast though.

There's TJ getting into the fun too. I think he had more than I did. After the egg hunt, we went home.

5 comments:

Monica said...

I love your dress!!! You looked cute as a button!!!

wife, mother and so much more! said...

Your mom must have loved dressing you up--absolutely beautiful!!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I am having so much fun seeing your dresses, hats and lace gloves! I used to love getting dressed up for Easter!!

Kele said...

OMG! You look ADORABLE Sarah!!

Monica @ Monkey Musings said...

Wow, Sarah, your mom sure knows how to pick your dresses! Or, did you pick them out? So beautiful!