My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter # 4

1993 ~ It's time to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Easter dinner.

Ah, I am wearing lace gloves this year. And look at TJ's new haircut. He's looking pretty handsome.

Hmmm....Is that your purse TJ? LOL, no it is mine. He is just watching it for me so I don't forget it.

I love to play with the dollhouse at my Grandparent's house. My Great-Grandma made it.

Time for dinner. We are having ham and mashed potatoes. How funny, my dress matches Grandma's tablecloth.

4 comments:

Carol N. said...

Sarah - it's fun to watch you and TJ grow up over the Easter Eggs each year!

sheree said...

GREAT pics, sarah! I love that dollhouse too. Looks like lots of fun :)

Beverly said...

You looks so cute in your Easter dress and I love that doll house too!

JRS said...

Very cute pics. Love the hat.
---Jen