My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter # 2

1991 ~ Mom to children: "It's time for Easter pictures."

Oh No. TJ and I do not like picture time. Maybe if I cover my ears and pretend I am not listening she will go away.

Oh good one TJ. Funny faces. That always makes her go away.

Well, if that doesn't work maybe I should give TJ bunny ears.

OK, my last distraction. I will do the hula dance. Movement is not so good for pictures.

Oh darn, we give up. This is as good as it is going to get. Wow, look at all my toothers!!!

Oh yea, the Easter Bunny came to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Hmm, I wonder if TJ got any chocolate? I didn't get any chocolate.

9 comments:

wife, mother and so much more! said...

I totally love your Easter memories!!
Thanks for sharing them with strangers--AMY

Beverly said...

oh so sweet! I love your new header photo!

Scarehaircare said...

This is bringing back memories of The Love Magnet when she was that age. I shall have to find the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Heidi said...

It looks like you and your brother had a lot of fun together! Thanks for sharing your memories. I just love reading your posts and getting to know you!!

The VW's said...

How cute! I love all your captions! Very funny!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

more adorable pictures... I love this dress too :)

AZ Chapman said...

I do not know what I like better. The pics or your commintary

Nan P. said...

Hi Sarah, that picture of you at the top of the blog is so lovely! I really like it.

Tsquared417 said...

These are so much fun! More, more!! Sarah, you are a doll!!