My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter 1998 ~ So sorry TJ...

It's easter morning. Oh, I want these slippers back. They are so cute!!!

How about my new bunny mask? TJ, you probably should not scroll to the next picture...seriously...



OMG!!! ~ We are all wearing goofy masks.

Ahh...this is such a sweet picture of my baby brother Matt. I wish he was still little.

2 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

HAHAHAHA! I love it! I wonder if I can find slippers like those. They were cute.

Monica said...

LOL, Okay these have got to be my favorite of your Easter pictures!!! I hope TJ is still talking to you though :)