My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cookies for the Easter Bunny...

Just wondering...

...why we leave cookies for Santa Claus...

...but not the Easter Bunny?

Well this year...

...I'm starting a new tradition.

15 comments:

Beverly said...

very sweet!

Karen said...

I think it's a wonderful new tradition. I'm pretty sure the Easter Bunny will appreciate it a lot.

JennyH said...

I bet the Easter bunny loved that!!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I think that is a fantastic new tradition!

Kimy said...

What a great idea!! I think we'll give that a try next year. Thanks for visiting my blog!

datri said...

What a wonderful idea! I think we'll do that too!

Monica said...

Great idea!! And Sarah I just have to add you are so darn cute!!

Tsquared417 said...

I love that idea!! :)

Brent & Jodie said...

Sarah, I am so happy to find your blog! You are just beautiful and I am very excited to read your blog and get to know you better!! Can I link you on my blog?

~Tyler's Mom

Scarehaircare said...

What a great idea! The Love Magnet will love this new tradition...

Hector and Jennifer Varanini Sanchez said...

Yum!!!!

Four Wonders Mommy said...

love it, Sarah!!!!
I love reading your blog, even though I do not comment much and so do so many followers of my blog. Thanks for sharing your many, many stories. I love your header--such a sweet baby girl you once were--lol!

sturpin said...

I think it's a wonderful idea Sarah!

JRS said...

Fun idea. You sure look grown up.
---Jen

Ruby's Mom said...

Great idea!!! Sarah you are such a pretty young lady :)