My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Best Scarlet and Gray Story Yet

For all of our Buckeye fans out there, especially those of us who missed the Scarlet and Gray Spring game yesterday, please go over to the Beautiful Cayman Cindy's blog and watch the awesome video her parents have posted. Daddy Mike is a huge, huge, huge Ohio State fan and to see the smile on his face and the thrill in his voice as he holds his little princess in the Horseshoe has tears streaming down my face. Cayman is definately the cutest little cheerleader we have ever seen. Thank you Kristen for sharing this video. It is priceless!!! From one Buckeye family to another OH-IO!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ahh Sarah, thanks for the link to my Buckeye post. That is so sweet!!