My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, February 27, 2009

WHAT a Weekend!!! Starting with Friday Night

I was feeling so much better by Friday afternoon. I got dressed and my mom took me to the Food Bank to work my afternoon shift.

Where is my work crew? They are going to be surprised to see me.

After dinner, my mom and I loaded up and headed for Columbus.

We pulled out of the driveway in Cleveland at 9:17...

...and into the driveway in Columbus at 11:51.

I knew my mom was going to take a picture so I pretended I was asleep.

And then I couldn't help myself. I started laughing and laughing. I love when we do just us girls weekends.

1 comment:

MJMILLS said...

aww that smile is great!!!