My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, March 9, 2009

We're Growing Up 1996 ~ 1999

Our Brownie years are about to come to an end.


Our final group picture as Brownies. We lost just one girl, Katie who moved to another city, but otherwsie we are the same troop as when we started. Just more grown up.

2 comments:

narretto said...

I have really enjoyed your pictures!

Monica said...

I love how your group stayed the same (well, minus one)!!! I really am enjoying these stories and pictures!