My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Water, Water Everywhere

Today is our first GS field trip. We are going to the Cleveland Children's Museum for their water exhibit.

I loved playing in the water. I was very curious. We made paper boats. Mine was floating good.

And this lady made HUGE bubbles. It looks like I am steering the ship. I had so much fun and we earned our Water, Water Everywhere Try-It.


2 comments:

Tsquared417 said...

I love this scrapbook and getting to see you as a little girl! I love the new music!

Lianna said...

You have such an infectious smile! And in every photo!!!♥