My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is Our Man!!

Wow! I am bowled over :) at all the responses to my letter yesterday. Thank you. I would love to go to the White House but I have found someone that is even more deserving. Meet Kolan. He is amazing. He is Our Man to give the President a tip or two.

Please take the time to watch this video.

11 comments:

Karly said...

He's awesome isn't he?! He's local for us and I have seen several articles on him.

Beverly said...

He is great! Thanks for sharing

Molly C said...

he bowls lefty! That's interesting. He is an amazing bowler. I kept going "wow!"

Thanks for sharing Sarah!

Sonia said...

Thanks for sharing Sarah!

I bet he could teach the prez a thing or two! Forget that....how about teaching me something!

Ellen said...

Thanks for this!!! Sarah, I hope it's OK with you and your mom, I posted a photo of you on my blog when I linked to your post yesterday. You rock.

Mel said...

Thanks for this Sarah- he's fabulous! Shame Obama isn't up for the challenge!

Jeanette said...

My husband was so touched by your letter, he referenced it on Facebook. This was great.

Amy said...

Wow, thats cool! I think you and Kolan could BOTH teach the President a few tips!

Thanks for sharing this.

PS. I LOVED your letter too. :)

Amy said...

I forgot... there is a Lemonade award for you on my adoption blog! :)

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Hey Sarah! I am so glad your mom wrote on her blog and got me to look at your blog! It is awesome and your scrap book pages are terrific. I am not a scrapper just a stamper and I am always amazed at how creative people are when it comes to putting their life story in scrap book pages. Your's is as good as they get! Psssst.....your letter hit just the right spots! Hugs~Donna

Anonymous said...

Check out this powerful article:

http://www.patriciaebauer.com/2009/03/29/stand-tall-together/#more-13220