My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Camp-In at the Great Lakes Science Center

Can you believe it? The Girl Scouts have taken over the entire Science Center and we are sleeping here tonight too. Way cool.

We did experiments all night long. I was really into this bike.

Finally it was time to put our sleeping bags down. I don't think we ever really fell asleep. We were having too much fun. Do you see me waving to the photographer? That is Kaitlin next to me. Her big brother and my big brother are good friends.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

My troop spent a night(or maybe two?) in a museum in the Carolinas. It was a long time ago but I still remember it as one of the best times ever in Girl Scouts. The mummy down the hall from where we slept was kind of scary though :)

lovin the GS posts Sarah!! thanks!

Jeanette said...

I love seeing all of these great scrapbook pages!

Ellen said...

Sarah, you do such fun stuff!