My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sarah's Story shared in "You Go Girl" Newspaper

(To read story, click on the picture to enlarge it)



5 comments:

Lacey said...

How cool, that pic of you is so cute.

Beverly said...

I love that picture of you!

JRS said...

Wow. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
---Jen

datri said...

For some reason, that just brought a tear to my eye. Thanks so much for sharing!

Tara Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.