My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

We did something new at camp this year. We learned to row a rowboat. First we learned the arm motions on land and then we very carefully got into the boat.

We took turns rowing and learning how to gently change seats while we were in the middle of the lake. If you are not careful the boat will tip over. We were lucky, no one went for a swim in the yucky water.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I bet that was fun watching young girls trying not to tip a boat over. Did anyone tip?

Junior said...

Looks like you all had a great time, sure glad no one ended up in the water.

Mel said...

Row row row your boat is Luke's FAVOURITE song in the world :)