My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Presenting Angelina and Brad...

...Just kidding...It's Julie and my big brother TJ...I just had to share this picture of them at the winter dance tonight. Don't they look amazing!!!!

I love you Julie and TJ

1 comment:

Heather said...

Better looking than Angelina and Brad,I think.Thank you for wishing Zoey a happy birthday.We can only hope that she grows up to be as wonderful and beautiful as you.Also Caitlin,Zoey's big sister,says come by and watch the video again because the first one was missing all her special words and story.Only if you have time.