My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Phone Book Recycling

Our community recycles phone books but you have to take them to a site in the Metro Parks were they have big trailers to collect them. So we decided to go door-to-door in a few neighborhoods by our house that have lots of seniors who might not be able to drive to one of the collection sites.

I started out riding in the wagon, but soon had to get out because we filled it many times. Look at me and Kaitlin organizing the piles inside the truck. That's a lot of old phone books.

No comments: