My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our First Sleepover

Our first sleepover was at the church where our weekly meetings are. The theme for the night was "puppets."

We had so much fun. We played games, learned new songs and made puppets. Then we had a puppet show. The group was divided into two groups.

One group did Hansel & Gretel and the other group did Peter and the Wolf. It was so much fun. Then we got our sleeping bags out and went to sleep.


3 comments:

Beth said...

Sarah, I remember Girls Scout sleepovers--what fun! Did you get to go camping too? That was my favorite.

Lacey said...

How fun, the pics of you when you are little are so cute.

Jeanette said...

I am so glad that you did all of this. I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout and loved it! I can't wait for Sydney to be old enought to enjoy that too! I really love seeing all of your scrapbook pictures!