My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Memories and Friendships that Last Forever...

...That is the theme of Day Camp 1999. I had such a good time. I met lots of new girls and learned many new things.


Look at this snake I found. Don't worry it is behind glass. This picture of me taking a hike is one of my mom's favorite pictures. I found a great walking stick and I have my Mott's apple juice.
We got to stay overnight on Thursday. We created a tent city. I am in the big tent on the left. I was not even scared.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I remember camp, it was so much fun.

Junior said...

that looks like it was so much fun.

wife, mother and so much more! said...

I really enjoy camping. But the last few years I've went from tent camping to "rent a cabin" camping at our local state park.

I think that it's a great time to be with friends/family without the distractions.

It looks as though you had lots of fun!

Lianna said...

Hi Sarah & Joyce,
I am passing on a blogger award to you both. Thank you for sharing so much!
Lianna