My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Look Out for Skunks

Yep, that's what we always do at spring camp...look out for skunks. Oh we had so much fun. Strawberries for breakfast, swinging on the vines, hikes and...

...horseback riding again. One of our favorite things to do.

This year we got to go on a trail ride. And look who was leading the line, ME.

4 comments:

Carol N. said...

Sarah, it looks like you have some wonderful experiences! Are you a leader now?

AZ Chapman said...

I think I am going to post old pics this summer. I enjoy watching u grow up and looking at me grow up through photo albums. thanks for the idea. How did the collage talk go btw?

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

Sarah,
Do you ever go horseback riding now? It looks like you guys had lots of fun on your trail ride :) Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Ssejors said...

I love your summer camp pictures!

They remind me of when I was a little girl at summer camp! You and I looked a bit alike actually, Same chestnut brown hair and same sorta short bob, big brown eyes! Now I'm going to see if I can find some of my own summer camp photos and scan them for you. What a wonderful and amazing time in my life. And a Fabulous experience for anyone.