My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Look Out Below...

Our troop decided to take a field trip to the Cleveland Rock Gym.

I am going to climb up that wall...

...to the very top. Look out below, I have to zoom down now. Wow, that was fun!!!

3 comments:

sheree said...

that looks so fun! I have always wanted to climb a rock wall but I am too scared of heights. Maybe one day...

Baby Island said...

What an awesome time you had! I would have been waaay to scared to do that! You rock Sarah! Get it? Rock!! :)

Tara Marie said...

Sarah, we love to climb in our family too....Emma Sage is like a little spider monkey scaling the climbing wall. I'm just the belayer......