My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Leader/Daughter Tea

One of the older troops in our service unit organized a leader/daughter tea. My friend Stacy went with us because my mom thinks of her as a daughter. Actually my mom calls all the Girl Scouts in our troop her daughters. She says she has 22 daughters and 2 boys when someone asks her how many children she has.

There was a magician, The Great Brad. He called me up front to help with a trick. How cool.

No comments: