My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Late Breaking News

(Originally posted on 3/5/09) Here I am sitting in the library of the Union Club in Cleveland earlier today. I am waiting for the arrival of Dr. E. Gordon Gee, President of The Ohio State University.

I will give you a report of our meeting later. It went very well. Thank you to everyone for commenting, emailing and sending me information to use.

11 comments:

Beverly said...

So exciting. You look so beautiful Sarah! I cant wait to hear the news.

Lacey said...

Wow you look great, and I bet you blew her socks off.

Cathy said...

Wow! You look so professional!!!!! Can't wait to hear how the meeting went.

Hector and Jennifer Varanini Sanchez said...

Very professional! What a lady you are!!! Can't wait to hear the update!

Mel said...

I love your outfit, and I am looking forward to seeing how the meeting went :)

Monica said...

Sarah you look amazing, hope the meeting went well!!!

Lianna said...

Sarah, you look so very professional! And beautiful! I am looking forward to reading your update, too!

TJ said...

yes of course, a scarlet and gray dress

My name is Sarah said...

TJ, you are so funny. We were talking about you, so you better be careful. The President might come looking for you.

Chrystal said...

What a great pic, Sarah! I can't wait to hear how the meeting went.

Mary said...

I'm so glad the meeting went well. You look beautiful.