My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Late Breaking News ~ Happy 21st Birthday Leesa!!

Today was my friend Leesa's 21st Birthday. She had a big party at the Winking Lizard.

Here I am with Leesa. I have known Leesa since we were little girls. We went to EI together. That means we have known each other for almost 20 years.

Leesa collects can tabs for the Ronald McDoanld House. She asked everyone to brings tabs to the party. Look at this full box. There are thousands of them. GOOD JOB LEESA.

There was a journal book everyone was writing messages in for Leesa to keep. Hmm, what should I say?

Happy 21st Birthday Leesa, from Sarah.

7 comments:

Tsquared417 said...

I've heard the Winking Lizard is a great place to celebrate! Looks like fun...she looks like a great friend!

Kim Rees said...

Ahhh! The Winking Lizard definitely is a great place! Hope you had a wonderful time! Keep up the pop tab collecting!

Junior said...

looks like you had a great time

Monica said...

Friends from our early years are the best!!! I love her helping the Ronald McDonald house and thinking of them even on her birthday!! Happy Birthday Leesa!!

Beverly said...

Leesa is so nice to think of others on her bday! Looks like it was fun!

SunflowerMom said...

looks like a fun party! what a great friendship.

JennyH said...

Looks fun. So glad the 2 of you have been friends so long. Hope she had a great b-day.