My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, March 13, 2009

I Started a Fire!!!

We learned how to safely light matches at camp. We each had to start a little fire on a piece of aluminum foil. Lisa came along to help us.

Do you see that arrow? It is pointing to a caterpillar on the tree. I found it. We were allowed to bring our bikes to this camp because it has a nice bike path. That was fun.

I was assigned dish patrol. That means that I had to wash the dishes after lunch. Check out my rubber gloves. That is becasue we boil water on the campfire to wash the dishes. It is hot.

1 comment:

Little Miss E said...

Hi Sarah! Little Miss E gave you a blog award!

http://littlemisse21.blogspot.com/2009/03/thinking-blog-award.html