My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Love Singing Brownie Songs

So here I am in my Brownie uniform and my crimped hair. It took us a long time to do that hair because it was so long.

One of my favorite things to do at Girl Scout meetings is sing songs.

These are the Brownie songs we are learning. We all love the Brownie Smile song.

5 comments:

Lianna said...

Sarah! You're absolutely adorable! When my sister and I were little girls, I would make teeny tiny braids in my sister's long, long hair. Her hair would be freshly washed and wet so the braids would dry overnight and in the morning, I'd take out all the braids and she would have crimped hair! That is one of my most favorite childhood memories! I love your scrapbooking pages!

Monica said...

These pictures of your younger years are so much fun to look at!!! Good thing Adam is a boy because he would never sit still long enough for me to crimp his hair!!! But, I do remember crimping mine I still have my crimp iron I think :)

Mel said...

You have done a fabulous job with your scrapbooking Sara. I'm very impressed! And don't you look cute in your uniform :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I always wanted to be in Brownies when I was a little girl!

Anonymous said...

FYI: Hollywood did it again :(.
An upcoming movie "Miss March" is using the r-word. Hollywood did it again :(

http://www.patriciaebauer.com/2009/03/11/retard-miss-march/