My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, March 6, 2009

GS Day at Sea World

I got to spend the day with Penguins!!! They are funny. We learned all about them and then we got to go inside the exhibit to feed them. They eat little fish. Yuk.

On our way out we got to stop to see Shamu the whale.

3 comments:

wife, mother and so much more! said...

You must have terrific memory, Sarah.

datri said...

I'm loving the Girl Scout scrapbook!

Did there used to be a Sea World in Ohio? I thought there was one near Geauga Lake and visited both when I was a kid.

I guess they're both gone now, though.

My name is Sarah said...

Yes we did go to the one in Ohio. Sea World moved out several years ago and Geauga Lake closed last year. We were sad to see them go because they were only 40 minutes from our house.