My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally...the carpet is HERE!!!!

Do you remember our house rehab story? The last I wrote, the carpet was defective so we had to wait for a few weeks, so I was sleeping on plywood with nails around the floorboards. Well finally, I see trucks in the driveway when I get off the bus and when I walk in I see the carpet is here!!!

TJ's room...

the family room...

I hear the vacuum cleaner upstairs...

I think my room might be done...

YES!!! My room is done and there is my backpack with all my breathing supplies waiting for me. Hurray!!!

6 comments:

SunflowerMom said...

It just now got in? Wow! Long rehab project! Looks good!

wife, mother and so much more! said...

What a long process--you all must be relieved it's over.
AMY

Lacey said...

Yeah for carpet. I bet you never thought you would love carpet that much.

Kristen said...

Now it will be much nicer to relax at home!

Beverly said...

looks good!

Jeanette said...

Now you have a complete room!