My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Disney on Ice ~ A Disneyland Adventure

We are at Nationwide Arena in downtown Columbus.

We came in a different door this year, so we have to go up this big escalator.

And another escalator. This is a pretty cool arena.

We have already seen this show before. It is a tradition that we go every year though. If we have already seen the show we sit in different location. This year we are at the top of the club section.

I bought 3 chocolate chip cookies and my mom is trying to take a bite.

Here comes the show...

Yea, It's Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Daffy Duck and the gang. It's just like being at Disney.

It's a Small World is playing. Do you see the Incredibles down there?

Even the Electric Light Parade is magical.

That's it until next year. I wonder what show it will be?

3 comments:

Ellen said...

AWESOME photos! My kids are sleeping right now or I'd show them! I will show them tomorrow. I am glad you had such an awesome time as always, Sarah.

Beverly said...

I am so glad that you had a good time Sarah! It looked like so much fun!

Karen said...

It looks so magical! What a fun time.