My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cosmic Bowling at Midnight

How crazy is this? We went cosmic bowling at midnight. Do you know what cosmic bowling is?

It's when all the main lights are out and they have special lights that make things glow in the dark. That's why I am wearing all white. And the balls are day-glo colors.

We had so much fun. Look at my friend Jenny jumping in the air when she got a strike.

3 comments:

wife, mother and so much more! said...

Not only do I enjoy looking at your pictures--I also love looking at your scrapbook pages. Someone has talent.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

That looks like fun. I always wanted to do that, but never got too.

Kim said...

That is so much fun! They call it midnight bowling here. I haven't been in a long time.