My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cookie Profits = Chuck E. Cheese

In 1999, my troop voted to use part of our profits from our cookie sale to have dinner at Chuck E. Cheese. I was really happy about that because I love it there.

Do you see how silly we are being in our group photo? Girls just wanna have fun.

7 comments:

wife, mother and so much more! said...

Sarah, I'm 38 years young and I love Chuch E. Cheese too!!

datri said...

Oh, we just LOVE ChuckE! I think I spend more tokens there than my kids, LOL!

Chrystal said...

Count me in as another grown up that loves Chuck E. Cheese!

My favorite is the booth where Chuck draws your picture. You can't beat that for a quarter!

JRS said...

Sarah, your fun times bring me such joy and hope. Thanks for sharing.
---Jen

AZ Chapman said...

My sisters and used to go every summer to chukey chess fun times fun times. I like u face in the last pic. How old were u in those pics

The Bryant Family said...

Chuck E CHeese used to be called Show Biz pizza and I think everyone LOVES to go there. I enjoyed all your scouting photos. I was a girl scout and my daughter was involved as a daisy and brownie. They are very fun times that bring lots of memories and joy. THanks for sharing and for checking in on my little Tuck man.

mom said...

Bring back lots of memories of girl scouts ~! So glad my daughter is in it to form her own memories ! thanks for sharing