My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Celebrating Earth Day

In Celebration of Earth Day I am reposting my favorite Earth Day field trip I did with my Girl Scout Troop.

We are learning about Earth Day at the Cleveland Zoo. Instead of driving in cars, we took a special bus here to save fuel. That helps the environment.

We colored on special paper, received eco-friendly balloons and climbed on the playground that has a soft rubber mat around it made of recycled materials.

Some of my Brownie friends got their face painted. Not me. I do not like that so much. See that crazy character in the aqua cap and red hat, he is Mr. Recycle. We learned all about recycling. It helps project the earth

2 comments:

Junior said...

I am really enjoying seeing all your scrapbook pages. Looks like you had fun.

Beverly said...

that look like a lot of fun!