My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Brownie Memories ~ The Creative Way

For our last Brownie event of the year, we had a mother/daughter scrapbooking party. Lori Roberts, a Creative Memories consultant came to talk to us about pictures and paper. Then each girl got to make her own page with her moms help.

After the scrapbooking, we had yummy snacks. Here I am with Lisa looking at a photo album.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love to scrapbook! Just haven't had much time lately! Nice layout there! :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love all of your scrapbook pages! Maybe one day I will go through my half or dozen or so large boxes of pictures and organize them as well as you do!

Tara Marie said...

I am loving looking at all these scrap book pages.

Tonight, I needed a positive lift and came to visit your blog Sara....you brighted my whole week!!!!