My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Brownie Bookworm Club

On the first Monday of every month, instead of having a regular meeting we had a Brownie Bookworm Club.

There were five themes for the year: A purple passion party with Lily's Purple Plastic Purse, Amelia Bedelia, Betrix Potter, Laura Ingalls Wilder and the American Girl books.

While we were reading the Laura Ingalls Wilder books, we had our Bookworm Club meeting at the Little Red School House. It was fun. I am sitting in the last seat. Do you see me? My mom pretended she was the teacher. Look at Jessica standing next to my mom. She wore a dress from the pioneer days.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

these posts are bringing back great memories for me. I was a Girl Scout from Brownies up to Juniors. Then I thought I was "too old". I did love it though. Looks like you did too :)

Lianna said...

I can't get over how adorable you are in your long hair!!! GREAT memories, Sarah!