My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Big Ten Tennis ~ OSU vs. Penn State

After the Disney show we went to our favorite cafe on Lane Avenue, Camilles. While we were in there the girls tennis team came in. They invited us to their match at 5:00. I have never been to a Big Ten tennis match.

This is a very nice facility. It is off campus on Henderson Road. I always wear the team colors when we go to an OSU sporting event.

Cool. Even the tennis courts are scarlet and grey.

Those are the girls that we met at the restaurant. They play doubles first. That means two of them are on the court at the same time.

Well that was fun. I am glad we came.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh, that looks like fun! My niece goes to OSU!

Mel said...

I love your outfit Sara. What great team spirit you have :)

Tsquared417 said...

How cool! I need to start going to lunch with you ladies so I can get invited to this cool stuff! :)