My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Basic Aid Training

Our troop arranged to have a First Aid Day for all the Junior troops in our area. There were 185 girls participating. We learned how to do the Heimlich maneuver, bandaging and CPR.

Here I am checking for my pulse. We also practiced calling 911 from many different kind of phones. There was even an old fashion one with a circle dial. It was hard to do because my finger kept getting stuck. We earned our Basic Aid Training certificate.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Great job! You have so much fun Sarah!