My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ask Me About GS Cookies

What's a GS without cookies? We went to a "cookie kickoff party." We learned new songs, a cookie dance and of course we got to sample cookies.


Do you notice anything new about my hair? I decided to cut one side off. So my mom had to cut the other side.

I had been really sick for a few weeks before this event. But I insisted on going and I am glad I did because I had a lot of fun.


6 comments:

sheree said...

I'm diggin the hair! :)

Monica said...

Oh your hair looks great!! But I can just imagine how your mom felt when she saw you cut half of your hair!!! Okay Joyce I think you have to tell us this story :)

Tsquared417 said...

Yes, Joy and Sarah, tell us the story about the hair!!!

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. Very simple story. Scissors in one hand, mirror in front of you, snip, snip. It was very quiet until I walked in, then I screamed "SARAH!!!" She just looked at me and smiled. This was actually the second time she did this. The first time she was about four.

Beverly said...

I think your hair looks great! You both did a good job cutting it!

Sweet Angel said...

I really want some cookies!