My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

85th Anniversary Celebration

We had a special celebration for the 85th Birthday of Girl Scouting. We had a lady come talk to us about Juliette Low. She dressed like they did back then.

Do you see me standing in front of my mom in the middle photo. In the bottom picture is my mom's old sash, hat and books and our assistant leaders dress from when she was a girl. Do you see that 85th poster? TJ made it for us. He really liked doing art kind of projects.


Kay wrote us a nice note. She signed it Daisy's friend. Daisy was Juliette Lowe's nickname.

2 comments:

Little Miss E said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish I had been in Girl Scouts for longer!

Beverly said...

Such great memories for you and fun to look at.