My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

2000 in 2000

It's cookie time again. The year is 2000 and we set a goal of selling 2000 boxes. We did it!!!

We had a booth at Richmond Mall to help us reach our goal. That's where we are in these photos. We sold a lot of Thin Mints and Samoas, and we ran out of Tagalongs. Those seem to be the favorites this year.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Great job, I bet it was fun!

Ellen said...

HOLY COW! I am beyond impressed! I recently jokingly blogged about how I was barely able to sell chocolate candy for Max's school. And you sold 2000 boxes of cookies? I think you guys deserve some major sort of award for that.

I ordered Lemonades, because I really wanted the Samoas but I can literally eat 10 at once, and that is just not a good thing for me, my reunion is in June.