My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, February 2, 2009

We're Moving

to the...

No surprise really, my dad is worried that I should not stay in the house with all the dust.

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Have fun!!! It will be like taking a little vacation.

Mary said...

Good idea! Hopefully, the construction is finished quickly.

Carol N. said...

Excellent decision! I worked in a school while construction was being done and my lungs have never been the same since!

Have fun at the Holiday Inn!

JRS said...

The blog song has me cracking up. OK, I'm outing myself for being confused. Is this a current construction issue? I had it in my head that you were telling us a story about a leak in the ceiling from a year ago that went badly. I'm sure I missed the details somewhere, so please forgive me. I'm gonna blame this one on pregnancy brain.
---Jen

Beverly said...

Have fun! The holiday inn song is cracking me up too!

JennyH said...

Have staying there. Hopefully it won't be long though!

Karen said...

I think it's a great decision to move out for a while. Enjoy the hotel - I hope it has a pool!

Amy said...

i love the song, too! and i think you're telling the tale from last year -- right? so eventually we'll see the "after" pictures? i can't wait. what a great idea. i might have to steal it sometime....

WheresMyAngels said...

That sounds like fun!