My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Outside Pool -10, Inside Pool +10

In 2008, February 10 was a Sunday. Matt wanted to go for a swim in the hotel pool.

He is never afraid. He will try anything. Like jumping in this pool without checking the temperature. Do you see those snow covered trees outside? It is freezing out there and that cold air is getting in here.

There he goes doing crazy stunts.

I am just going to sit here wrapped up in my towels. Too cold for me.

Hey, stop splashing me. Let's go watch a movie.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

I bet that water was cold but it looks fun!

Melissa said...

BRRRR! Hey Joyce, I have an award for you on my blog;)
HUGS!

WheresMyAngels said...

The pool looks so nice and inviting though.