My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Repairing the Snow Damage

Now they are in the jazz club. That's what we call our old livingroom now that it has a pool table in it.

Before the constructuction crew showed up...

After the construction crew showed up. This is getting really bad.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Having your home a "construction zone" is very hard, I know! Here's hoping it all gets done speedy for you!

Jeanette said...

What is all of the consttuction for? I hope it goes quickly.

Shelley said...

Ooh - I don't envy you the construction zone - hope it goes well!