My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Never know Where the Toilet will Be

Today the toilet is in the family room. Can't use it again today.

Everyday there is more junk in here. Saws, tools and dust. Lots of dust.

They started to tile the fireplace.

Looking good I think.

Almost done. I think that will be the end of the dust.
OH NO, where is the sink?

Oh there it is. In my mom and dad's bedroom. I don't think it should be there. Things are getting strange around here.

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Okay the toilet moving from room to room is too funny! Can't wait to see the end result!

Kristen said...

I wonder where the toilet where be tomorrow? :o)

Ellen said...

So funny to see the wandering toilet! Hope construction proceeds smoothly, and on time!

Kim said...

It is always great to keep a good sense of humor when remodeling!

wife, mother and so much more! said...

I've heard of "Where's Waldo" but this is a new game!

JaybirdNWA said...

Sarah, thanks for the encouraging word for John. I hope that you guys get that messed cleaned up soon and the toilet finds a home.

Loren Stow said...

LOL! Good way to look at the chaos! Keep positive - it isn't easy to go through a whole renovation! :)