My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

How I Know Sarah is Better

"Hi Mom"

"Hi Sarah"

"You're not at Disney on Ice are you?"

"No Sarah, I'm in Detroit with Matt for a soccer tournament. Disney on Ice is next weekend in Columbus."

"YEA, I'm going to Disney on Ice!!! Bye Mom."

6 comments:

wife, mother and so much more! said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better, Sarah! Hope you enjoyed Disney on Ice.
***Amy

The VW's said...

Glad you are feeling better Sarah!! Have fun at Disney on ice!!!

Lianna said...

So GREAT that you're feeling better, Sarah! Have a fun time at Disney on Ice!

Beverly said...

Too funny! So glad that you are feeling better Sarah! Have fun at the ice show!

Ellen said...

Ha! Can't wait to see photos from Disney on Ice, both my kids will love them!

Mary said...

Hey Sarah. Did you happen to see Vanessa and Zac during the Academy Awards?