My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Guess Who's Back?

It's me, Sarah. I got the IV line out of my hand and I am feeling much better, so I am back on my blog:)

I missed a lot of days. So it is going to take me a while to catch up.

I was afraid I would forget how to type. But I didn't. Thank you for all the get well wishes.

20 comments:

Beverly said...

So happy that you are feeling better Sarah!

Cammie Heflin said...

So glad you are better Sarah!

Mommyto2 said...

Glad you are better!!!

Robyn

Lacey said...

Glad to have you back and I'm glad your feeling better.

Monica said...

Welcome back!! Happy to hear your feeling better!!!

Debbie Yost said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! It's good to see you up and about again.

Ruby's Mom said...

Glad your feeling better,Sarah!

Cathy said...

Yayyyy!! Sarah's back. Glad you are feeling better!

narretto said...

Sarah I am so glad that you are feeling better

Mel said...

Yay Sara- lovely to see you well again :)

wife, mother and so much more! said...

Welcome back, Sarah!!

Glad you're feeling better.

Mommy and Peepers said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better and you remember how to type. I'd miss reading your blog if you had forgot ;) Typing from Belgrade Serbia, carolee.

SunflowerMom said...

Yay Sarah! I've been reading the updates and praying for you. Glad to hear you are so much better.

Lianna said...

Yayay! It is so good to see your beautiful face again -- and back at the computer!!! I remember after giving birth to Gabriel, the IV line was the most painful thing! And I demanded one of the nurses to remove it so I could cuddle my baby. Anyway, I am happy to see you back at it!!! ♥♥♥

Tsquared417 said...

Yeah!! Glad you feel better. :)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

So glad you are feeling better and are back!!

Tricia said...

Welcome back!

Michelle said...

Hooray for Sarah! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better!

Shelley said...

SOrry to hear that you have been sick. I am glad that you feel better.

AZmomto8 said...

I am so happy you are back and feeling better. Also happy you did not forget to type! I never learned, and have to watch the keyboard while I type. :o)