My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Conversations between a Mom & her Son

Hi TJ, I'm at home now - Red Bulling it for the night to hopefully get Sarah's room totally cleaned out. I can sleep with her at the hotel tomorrow during the day since she can't go to school. I had to go to the fricking emergency room to get her suppositories because none of the drug stores are carrying them anymore. I just love driving to the Cleveland Clinic at midnight - NOT.

Speaking of the ER - the rehab center had to send Grandma again Sunday night - apparently she was non-responsive - because her blood sugar had plummeted to 40. Once they got that straightened out she was ok, but I think she is in for the long haul - lot's of different issues.

We are not starting your room for a few days, but Al did want to clarify that you want the black brackets for the shelves left up. If not, now is the time for him to fill in all those holes. I told him I think you want them there since you just got them all decorated like you want. I had to hide Julie's "tummee" picture. Al was looking at it too much :)

No comments: