My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Amazing Progress in a few Days

So my little brother and mom went over to see the house. It had been a few days since my mom was there because she was taking care of TJ. Look at this. My bedroom is done.

They even pulled up the old yucky carpet. It was really nasty.

Matt's room is done too. They had to work around the desk because it would not fit through the doorway.

The bathroom is green now. I thought I would miss the fish, but I like this new color. It matches the dress I am wearing in the prom fashion show.

Even the toilet is back were it belongs. Maybe we can move home now.

Matt is scoping out TJ's room. My dad is going to take me and Matt to see TJ this weekend. I want to give him a big hug. I was worried about him.

7 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Wow! That is some amazing progress - I love all the colors.

wife, mother and so much more! said...

I totally love your bedroom color!!!

I'm so glad to see that your toilet is back where it belongs!

Jeanette said...

What pretty colors! I LOVE the color of your room! My kitchen is the green color that your bathroom is. I am so glad that TJ is okay.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

It's lookin good!

JennyH said...

Oh my goodness Sarah- that is so pretty. I love the bright colors. Hopefully you'll be back home soon.

Becca said...

I love the colors! They're giving me some inspiration for our new house.

WheresMyAngels said...

I love the green bathroom.