My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

What Is that Noise?

Very early this morning I heard all this noise outside my bedroom window. When I looked out this is what I saw...

You know we have a lot of snow when they bring the big trucks in to haul it out.

I went out to talk to the driver. We had to tell him there is a fire hydrant in our front yard, so don't knock it over. It has a huge pile of snow on top of it right now.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow that is a lot of snow. You look very cold. I can't wait for spring. Hugs from Lacey and Jax

The VW's said...

We have a ton of snow at our house as well!

Oh, and Sarah, you are one amazing girl!!

Chrystal said...

I love the hat and gloves!

Junior said...

That sure is a lot of snow. Getting to do any sledding?

wife, mother and so much more! said...

Sarah, I also live in OH--Central Western part- and also received lots and lots of snow. But for the OH area to bring in the big trucks, that is unusual! :)

Love your blog! AMY

Beverly said...

Looks so cold there and you look beautiful in pink!

Jeanette said...

Snow?!? What is that? Just kidding. We are in Texas and were outside in shorts today. It was 75 degrees.