My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

We are Snowed In

Sarah is feeling better. We got a lot of snow last night and early this morning. Matt is clearly bummed that this happened on a Saturday. It would have been a snowday from school.

We were hoping to go to Columbus today, but they are getting some bad weather too.

John has the van just about out of the driveway now.

I do think the snow is so pretty to look at. This picture is from our kitchen window.

13 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Yes, pretty to look at... but better you than me! LOL

Heather said...

So glad you are feeling better sweet Sarah.Enjoy the view from the window.My 26 years of living in Upstate NY misses the snow ever so often but then that California transplant wins out!

hjoy said...

The snow is beautiful. So happy you are feeling better Sarah.

Jennifer said...

Glad Sarah's feeling better. In Columbus we just have a solid sheet of ice. I wish there was snow instead!

JRS said...

Glad you're feeling better Sarah. The snow is pretty and much nicer then the dangerous ice we got last night.
---Jen

Mary said...

I sure do miss the snow. I'm sure Eric doesn't miss the shoveling!

Lianna said...

I was sad to see one of our neighbours removing sets of Christmas lights from three pines on his property. The trees are so snowladen right now and in the evening, they look spectacular!

Sarah, I am happy that you're feeling better! Take good care!♥

Miss Magic said...

Oh my that is some real snow...we don't have that here in Alabama! I loved reading all about you Sarah, and I hope you are feeling better! I hope to start dropping by a lot. My daughter Maren is only 7, but like you, she already loves the computer and we really enjoyed all of your pictures! Happy 2009!

Carol N. said...

Glad you're feeling better, Sarah! The next time it snows here the boys will make a snow angel just for you!

Nan P. said...

"Cool" pictures... Literally!

SunflowerMom said...

Glad to hear Sarah is feeling better! Look at all that snow! Brrr!

jessica @ raising joey said...

We got snow up here in Connecticut too last night! And I'm also glad that Sarah is feeling better!

Laurie said...

Glad you are feeling better, Sarah!!
We have tons of snow as well! It's been a pretty crazy winter : )