My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

There is a Toilet in the Shower!!!

Everyday when I get home from school now, I discover something crazy.

Like the toilet in the shower. I don't think I should use it. I better go upstairs.

The sink is gone too. How am I going to wash my hands?
Oh no...the upstairs bathroom is even worse. Look at this...

Hmm...I don't remember seeing those pipes in the wall before.

At least it looks like this toilet is still working. Good thing.

2 comments:

mom26kids said...

sarah, thanks for visiting my blog. what are you doing to the bathrooms?

wife, mother and so much more! said...

Sarah, you make me laugh!

Note to self--never, never use the toilet if it's in the shower!! ;)