My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Paint Pellet Update...

...do real MEN use PINK...pellets??? Hmmm, maybe we jumped to conclusions assuming it was guys doing the dirty work.

My dad got out the good old 409 and now my mom is hosing it down with hot water. What a mess. I just watch from the window.

6 comments:

Christy and Kevin said...

Hi Sarah,
REAL men would not have done that to your house. It took immature little boys to do that. I am glad your mom and dad are able to get it cleaned up. I hope the police find who did that.

TJ said...

ya i hope they find them and beat the crap out of them

Cathy said...

Keep in mind that we live in Illinois...so they didn't do it...LOL, but my stepsons both use pink paint balls. They THINK they are real men...lol!

What a yucky mess...totally NOT cool!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

So glad the 409 worked... so sorry you had to spend your Sunday cleaning, especially in the FREEZING COLD!!! I actually lived in Westlake during my first year out of college and remember how COLD it is in Cleveland!!! I hope they can figure out who did it. I agree with all of the other "commenters" tp'ing can be a fun/good-natured prank but the cheese & paint balls were not so nice! Hope the rest of your Sunday was better after all was cleaned up:)

Shelley said...

Yuk - I remember feeling rather cranky when some fools scribbled on my beaten up old car - I would not be too happy with red paint on a white wall! It does remind me of one school I worked at - some poor teacher (one year it was me) was rostered on to canteen supervision - the side of the school that was prone to eggings on muck up days... lucky the kids involved generally had poor aim!

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear/see what some vandals did your house! how awful!